African Women In Europe Book
This very special book is a celebration of the empowered African woman living, working or running a business in Europe. It showcases the immerse togetherness and strength that African women in Europe share with Women in their homeland Africa.
It is written by African women (and men) who are making a difference in Diaspora and their home countries.
It covers the exchange of ideas, sharing experiences and empowering each other. It is the brainchild of the founder Joy Zenz, who founded the African Women in Europe in 2008.
Every year members meet in one of the cities in Europe. During the networking retreats, members get to learn from each other, ideas and celebrate achievements through the African Women in Europe Awards.
This book gives an opportunity to share these stories and teachings with the wider world.
Limited to only 20 spots. Secure your spot to write your chapter here!
How Co-Authoring with Diverse Cultures Publishing Works
DCP provide opportunities for people who have something to share or teach others, but for whatever reason don't want to write alone. We facilitate a seamless journey by helping co-author chapters in books.
Our books are all non-fiction personal and professional development based. They all fall within three series; Leadership, Transformation, and Diversity series.
You will need to make a payment for your chapter to be included. You can secure your spot in the book. If you are not sure where to place your topic, we are very happy to help, speak to Amina.
- Select your Payment Option (on the right). You have the option of paying the full chapter amount in one installment or over 3 instalments over 3 consecutive months. We take debit card, credit card or PayPal payments. Money transfers will only be accepted under extenuating circumstances and only is full payment is being made.
- You will then receive a confirmation email and login details to your book membership section, where you will be able to download the contract and a template to complete your profile.
- Read and sign the contract, return it to us within two weeks to the [email protected] We will sign this and send you your fully signed copy.
- Download the profile template from your membership site. Complete it sharing information you would like people to know about you, your business or profession and how they can contact you. Return it back to us with a professional looking colour portrait (high quality). This will go onto your profile page in the book. The photo will also be placed on the back cover of your book together with all the other co-authors and on our authors' page on our website.
- You can then start your writing Journey. Come up with the title for your chapter, can’t decide your chapter title? No problem, we will help you. Write 10 to 15 pages per chapter including any illustrations. When you are happy with your work, send the completed chapter final draft to us.
- Leave it to us, when we have the right numbers mainly 15 to 20 people depending on the number of pages per chapter submitted. We will compile the book, work with our editor and proofreaders.
- We will send you the final proof as it will appear in the book for your approval. You have two chances to make minor adjustments to your chapter. You can then sign off the final copy of your chapter.
- When everyone is happy we will get the book published in high-quality paperback and e-book format on Amazon and most large publishers around the world.
- We will have a launch date, we aim to launch the books at special events, but it’s not always possible but we will keep the authors updated on any developments
- Once the book is published, the co-authors will receive two (2) complimentary books.
- You will also be able to wholesale buy the book as follows: a 40% discount off the retail price of the first 15 copies of your book and 25% discount on any subsequent copies. You may sell the book to your clients at full retail price or any other price of your choice.
- Royalties: co-authors receive a 2% royalty off the Adjusted Net price (less distributor and retailer’s costs) of the book. The royalty will be paid at the end of each year for five years following the publication of the book.
Note: if you would like to learn about our other titles, please visit www.diverse-cultures.co.uk. Select the book that appeals to your chapter topic from the book titles in the current list
Benefits of You Co-authoring This Book.
Whether you are a seasoned writer or you have not written before, the mass marketing you get by co-authoring others. There are even more benefits from co-authoring, because not only do you market yourself, other people will market you too.
There are a lot of other benefits you get from writing; these range from improvising writing skills, it's therapeutic, you teach what you know, marketing for your business and much more.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Leave a legacy for future generations.
- Become a published author and add it to your title (if you haven’t already written a book)
- Receive royalties from the sale of your book.
- Purchase copies at a reduced price so that you can resale and your chosen price at your events.
- Use your chapter as your speaking and teaching topic.
- Leverage the power in numbers and make friends with other authors and their clients.
Copyright and Intellectual Property.
The Editor shall be granted the copyrights for the Contributor’s contribution in the book titled African Women in Europe: A Reflection of Strength and Positivity of African Women in Diaspora. This is limited to distribution related to this book alone
The contributor owns the intellectual property and can reuse the text provided it is /altered/modified in any other material and not used 'word for word' in a chapter of another book. It is understood that the Contributor shall be listed in the book with a submitted profile and photograph and will hold the intellectual property of their chapter.Note: Intellectual property is protected by laws specific to the expression of an idea. Copyright is the law specific to the expression and distribution of written work in
Note: Intellectual property is protected by laws specific to the expression of an idea. Copyright is the law specific to the expression and distribution of written work in visual or audio form.
Email Amina on [email protected] if you need further help or clarity.